In response to Austin reaching Stage 5, The WAYA Board COVID Committee has updated the following COVID Policies:
• All spectators (adults and children over the age of 2 years old), players while not engaged in physical activity, coaches, referees and staff, MUST WEAR A MASK INDOORS AT WAYA AT ALL TIMES, regardless of vaccination status.
• Spectators at games will be limited to 2 people per player.
• Chairs at indoor games will be spread out to encourage social distancing.
• Garage doors will be kept open (weather permitting) during indoor games.
• Masks are not required outdoors as long as 6 feet social distance can be maintained.
Remember to stay home if you are feeling sick. Please continue to use WAYA's COVID self-screen before coming to WAYA for any activity- no exceptions!
We appreciate your continued adherence to these COVID policies. Thank you for doing your part to help stop the spread & keep each other safe!